Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: *Nurse Practitioner
Location: LA-Leesville (Fort Polk region)
Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in a Urology Clinic setting under the direction of an experienced Urologist. Collaborates with other health care professionals. Ensures proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
"All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin".
* Requires a master's degree in area of specialty
* National board certification/eligibility as a nurse practitioner in an area of specialty...i.e. Adult/Family/OB.
* No experience as a Nurse Practitioner required howeverexperience in the field or in a related area a plus.
* Experience as a acute care RN preferred.
* Training in Urological procedures provided as necessary.Primary Locaiton: LA-Leesville (Fort Polk region)
Organization: Byrd Regional Hospital