Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: *Director of Case Management
Location: LA-Leesville (Fort Polk region)
The Director of Case Management is responsible for the development, planning, coordination and administration of the activities of Utilization Review and Resource Management; responsibilities include facility wide direction of quality and cost efficient patient care. Including but not limited to daily review of medical records to determine appropriateness/medical necessity of admission, continued hospital stay and use of ancillary services.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Associate degree in Nursing
* Bachelor or Masters in Nursing preferred
Certification / Licenses:
* Current LouisianaRegisteredNurse license
* Minimum of two years clinical experience in direct patient care required.
* Prior experience in UR or Case Management preferred.
* Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with the public.
* Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
* Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
* Registered Nurse able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
* Requires physical stamina and emotional stability.Primary Locaiton: LA-Leesville (Fort Polk region)
Organization: Byrd Regional Hospital